Re: [school-discuss] Greetings from UFDA!

Chris Calise wrote:

> Hello, my name is Chris Calise.I would like to step on my soapbox
> for a second. I have founded the User Friendly Developers
> Association (Membership ->1)because of my concern that technology
> is getting way too complicated.

Hi, Chris, and welcome to Schoolforge!  I must say, the name of your
project, UFDA, threw me for a second.  "Ufda" is an expression I've
heard among Norwegian-Americans from the Upper Peninsula (da UP,
man) of Michigan.  I'm not quite sure what it means, but they seem
to use it as a verbal punctuation mark.  Any UPers or anyone else
who can explain what "ufda" means, please email me.