[school-discuss] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Malc Dow,

I'm writing to welcome you, as the representative of Blue Crane, to Schoolforge.
We look forward to working with you to foster free and open resources in education.

There are a few requirements for members.

First, please go to http://www.schoolforge.net/logos, choose one, copy it to
your site and place it prominently. Link it to http://www.schoolforge.net.

Secondly, if you haven't yet, join schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net. You can
do that at http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

(Ok. You've done that.)

Finally, participate. We're working toward the same goal.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge membership

=