RE: [school-discuss] article

And yet when you go to that site in IE6 you get McAfee's warning that it's
trying to load the Exploit-URLSpoof trojan onto your drive.  I'm not an M$
defender, but they have had a patch for the past couple of weeks now and
when I'm at work I don't expect the tools I'm expected to work with to be
compromised by websites trying to make a point by proliferating the very
weakness they decry M$ for allowing!

William P. Worden