[school-discuss] Re: problems with drgeo

To draw a line, you first need to draw two points then select the line
tool and click on the two points. To draw a circle you have more
possibilities, take a look at the French version of the user manual.

So I guess DrGeo is shipped with Ferdora, good news, which version did
you get?

Hilaire