Re: Question about time / Re: [school-discuss] #schoolforge meeting in february

Hello,

At the present time UTC is the same as GMT. Here is a good site to look-up
where you are in the world compared to UTC.
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/

Mathiew Greenway
Technology Coordinator
American International School of Bamako