Question about time / Re: [school-discuss] #schoolforge meeting in february

Hello!

Do not want to seem too dumb. Just want to be clear on the time. By 4:30, do you mean 4:30 pm Eastern Time (presently DST)?

WP

Marcus von Appen wrote:

Hello,

as mentioned in another discussion, the schoolforge IRC meeting should
be brought back to life.
Thus I would like to remind and invite anyone to join the first meeting
in 2005.

When
----

       The meeting is sheduled for February, the 22nd, 2005 at
       4:30 and 16:30 UTC.

Where to go -----------

       You can join the discussion in #schoolforge at irc.freenode.net.

Topics to discuss -----------------

       This is the first meeting for a long time and no special fields
       of interest are mentioned for discussion. Feel free to raise any
       topic which matches the intention of the schoolforge project :-).

I will be available at 16:30 UTC and - if there is at least some acitivity - log the discussion, so it can be put online for all which could not meet the discussion. It would be nice, if someone can do this for 4:30 UTC, too.

Regards
Marcus