From: Yishay Mor [mailto:yishaym@xxxxxxxxx]
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 15:35:47 -0800
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] Comics

Thanks. again, picking on Matt's idea, I was thinking wiki-style, i.e. async collaborative editing. that's why writing an XWiki plugin seemed like a good option.
I'm not sure a general-purpose sketching tool would cut the mustard. I have very limited graphical abilities, but would want to express myself in comic form. I'm envisioning a tool where charecters, props and speech / thought bubbles are atomic resources.

cheers,

- Yishay