----- Original Message ----

From: Matthew W. Ross

    I think the most important part of this idea is that, somehow, a "Finalized" comic strip would have to be set, where no further enhancements can be made. Otherwise, old comics will be updated with new art and new dialog, potentialy changing the originally "released" version's meaning.

[this reminds me of something... I wonder what it could be?!]

This is a good point, speaking as an old hack (as in journalism), there's nothing like a deadline, without which, take it from me, there would be no newspapers. So to have a,say, twice a month issue - deadlines accordingly, would be productive. And as Douglas Adams is oft quoted, "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by".

Malc

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping