[school-discuss] Re: [school-discuss] Comics: Educational?

I'm not in anyway objecting to the idea of a persistent universe for this comic idea. I'm just saying it doesn't have to be. I think that's something the community can decide.

As for being a teaching aid of some kind... yeah, that would be cool! But way beyond what I was thinking for this idea. I vote we start small and simple.

--Matt

From: Joel Kahn [mailto:jj2kk4@xxxxxxxxx]

Of course, there *could* be a persistent universe and
a continuing storyline if the participants agreed to
have it that way. One of the possibilities would be to
make the thing an educational project. Consider the
approach that is taken here . . .

http://www.learnwellgraphics.com/

. . . but imagine this with all the resources of a
FLOSS-style community involved.

Food for thought. . . .

Joel