[school-discuss] M$ Windows .... who cares.

Hi Richard,

Agreed. We have to keep our eyes on our  open source work, projects,
etc. We only have limited resources, time and energy. We should
husband them carefully, and focus on those things that we feel are
important (and IMO useful to others as well as ourselves).

Pick the richer, more useful and relevant fields of OSS in a large
varieties of areas.

Even saying this is wasting my time... (grin). Back to work.

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools