Re: [school-discuss] Info for child development conference

--- Bill Kendrick <nbs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 09:12:10PM +0000, knowtree@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > Focusing on the child development conference, I'm at a complete
> loss as to
> > what to expect. Educational alternatives ... public vs private vs
> home
> > schooling? Psychology? Learning disabilities / ADHD / dyslexia etc?

What about "kids using TUX in the real world!"
Inspired by my 7yr son picking up yet another $30 for his TUX cartoons.
LEGO just get richer...
(cartoon example - 2 of 8)
http://www.strassenfeger.org/strassenfeger/ausgabe_2008-03/0014/img/tn_397_317-397_317_12016196991.jpeg.html
http://www.strassenfeger.org/strassenfeger/ausgabe_2007-25/0011/img/tn_340_291-340_291_11967818101.jpeg.html

Malc

> I'm not 100% sure, but here's the website for the conference, FWIW:
>
>   http://www.city.davis.ca.us/pcs/childcare/conference.cfm
>
> "Workshop Topics Include: Infant/Toddler, Preschool, Special Needs,
> Child Development, Science, Multiculturalism and more!"
>
> Thanks a bunch, you pointed out some good topics for us to discuss at
> our exhibit booth.
>
> --
> -bill!
> bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx