Re: [school-discuss] Schoolforge.net search/browse issue

Hi,

All of the searches are through views, when the views module was updated on the production site, the views changed.  I think we are waiting for a restore on the dev site of the older version so that I can see what the orginal views settings were and correct the production configuration.

It might be a good idea though for us to have a place for volunteer devs to chat about these things though so that we can distribute some of the efforts to fix things up.

Justin