[school-discuss] Email Security

As some of you already know, my Yahoo email account
was recently hacked by a spambot. I've changed my
password, but I'm also thinking about switching to
a more secure email environment. Do any of you geeks
out there have suggestions on a FLOSS email client or
whatever that will make future attacks less likely?
I'm running MS Windows 7 with eight gigabytes of RAM.

Joel

###