Re: [school-discuss] AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat (washingtonpost.com)

Matt Jezorek wrote:

> For some reason that puts a foul taste in my mouth, almost everything AOL
> touches it destroys in some way.
> --
Well, it's not a done deal.  We'll have to trust RedHat to hang tough.
But if things do go south (an American phrase meaning "go bad"), there
are always Mandrake, SuSE, Conectiva, ELX, Debian, etc.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--