Re: [school-discuss] AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat (washingtonpost.com)

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Doug Loss wrote:

>Matt Jezorek wrote:
>>
>> For some reason that puts a foul taste in my mouth, almost everything AOL
>> touches it destroys in some way.
>> --
>Well, it's not a done deal.  We'll have to trust RedHat to hang tough.
>But if things do go south (an American phrase meaning "go bad"), there
>are always Mandrake, SuSE, Conectiva, ELX, Debian, etc.

Please, do not forget that RedHat support the core Linux
technology: gcc, IIRC.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd@onego.ru _/
_/ Saturday, January 19, 2002 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/