Re: [school-discuss] AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat (washingtonpost.com)

> Please, do not forget that RedHat support the core Linux
> technology: gcc, IIRC.

This scares me even more, wonder if this deal goes thru if the support for
these groups will continue, also wonder how quick it will be before alot of
closed source stuff ends in the redhat install, does it become a marketing tool
like windows is to alot of companies, So now we though AOL icons on the
desktop, closed source libraries, and other stuff, kinda scary to think about.

--
Matt Jezorek <matt@bluelinux.org>
Blue Linux <http://bluelinux.org/>

BlueEDU Linux (http://www.bluelinux.org)