[school-discuss] EduML

If anybody is interested in attempting to complete Bruno's exercise 1, but
has questions they don't want to post to the mailing list, feel free to
e-mail me privately.  I'm particularly interested in helping anybody who
is able to export ascii data from a commercial school program (anonymized
if it's real data) to show them how to convert this data to the XML
format.

Remember that the idea of this exercise is to demonstrate interoperability
between a wide range of setups, and with a wide range of techniques.

Steve.