Re: SEUL/edu ISO project (was Re: [school-discuss] introduction to the SEUL/edu ISO project (was Re: [school-discuss] introduction to the

I've downloaded ofset's freeduc img.  It is great, just pop the cd in, reboot, and you have linux
with all the educational apps ready to go.

I think this is the first step schools should take, there is no reason not to try it.  They do not
have to format their hard drives, or install a single thing.

Running off the cdrom makes it a little slow, but it wasn't too bad.

-brett