Re: [school-discuss] introduction to the solar system - mercury and venus

mike eschman wrote:
hello,

i wanted to use 3DPlanetarium from the resources list at our little community, but it does not exist :-(

does anyone check out the stuff on the resource list?

Not nearly as often as it ought to be done. It's basically just me, and I can't devote the necessary time to the task. Volunteers to help?

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain