Re: [school-discuss] introduction to the solar system - mercury and venus

hello,

well, with lion, witch and wardrobe and the solar system going ...

if we put all our resources to freshmeat,  it would all get checked out and
rated.  i have NEVER had a piece rated production-stable on freshmeat flame
on me, NEVER!  Over the past 6 years, we have probably tried 3000+ packages
for linux ...

the freshmeat guys focus on things like does it work.

what do you think?

mike eschman, etc ...
http://www.etc-edu.com
"Not just an afterthought ...