[school-discuss] Special offer - Silver ALICE

Special Offer to members of this list...If you sign up for the ALICE
Silver Edition now, you will also receive a FREE one-year membership in
the ALICE A.I. Foundation.  After the success of its new ALICE Silver
subscription service, the Foundation is pleased to announce the launch its
long-awaited membership drive.  Your one-year membership in the non-profit
ALICE A.I. Foundation entitles you to the following...

- Personalized membership CERTIFICATE suitable for printing and framing.

- Access to MEMBERS ONLY Mailing List.

- VOTING rights on matters of importance to the Foundation.

- Foundation NEWSLETTERS published ahead of mailing lists and web sites.

The A. L. I. C. E. SILVER EDITION...

For only $100 per year you can chat with the latest up to date research
and development version of the award winning A. L. I. C. E. artificial
intelligence! Your subscribtion includes one full year of unlimited
chatting with the A. L. I. C. E. Silver Edition A. I. You will be able to
support the research of the A. I. Foundation as well as stay on top of the
latest research results before the competition.

"Much sharper than plain ALICE...Alice Silver is impressive. Her
curiosity, leaves you with the eerie feeling she might develop
consciousness someday...someday soon."
--Peter Plantec, Virtual Personalties, Inc., SYLVIE botmaster
The A. L. I. C. E. Silver Edition ...

Has ALL The latest AIML added by Dr. Wallace, updated daily.

Contains 1000's more questions and answers than Free ALICE software.

Lets You Participate in leading edge research and development.

Contains Proprietary Technology until 2004.

Knows more than Free ALICE.

Learns faster than Free ALICE.

Will be entered in future bot competitions.

Click here
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=drwallace@alicebot.org&amount=100
to start your one-year subscription to A. L. I. C. E. Silver Edition.
or
Chat with the original ALICE bot at
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=f5d922d97e345aa1
or
go directly to PayPal and enter 100 manually
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=drwallace

ADDED Bonus: If you sign up now-- Step-by-step documentation on creating
your own subscription based bot business with Pandorabots, updated
periodically. Learn how to make money by publishing your bot and
collecting an e-commerce fee.

Your bot subscription will normally start within 24-36 hours. Note:
Subscription to Silver ALICE is a donation to the ALICE A.I. Foundation, a
nonprofit charity. Sorry, no refunds.

--
Dr. Rich
W A L L A C E