Re: [school-discuss] 2 New Edu Apps

Hi,

I am the author of gcompris (http://ofset.sourceforge.net/gcompris), its
goal is to concentrate in a single user interface many activities for
our kids.

One person recently started a similar project (like gcompris) but based
on the python/SDL toolkit.
http://childsplay.sourceforge.net/plugins.html

Of course, it would be great to have only one project but it is hard to
be cross-toolkit.

Please, consider making your math-scrabble application part of
childsplay since it is written in python/SDL.

Having a single unified consistent user interface to a bunch of
activities makes thinks easier for developpers, maintainers, packagers
and of course end users.

Bruno.