Re: [school-discuss] 2 New Edu Apps

Dear Charlie Cosse,

Thanks for this. Have you submitted your apps to the Seul/Edu database so that
people can find them? If not, it would be great if you would:

http://richtech.ca/cgi-bin/seul/seuladd0.pl

Then I will grab the news and put it on http://news.schoolforge.net in the Apps
for Ed category.

It would be great if those with energy would submit their own apps that have
already been indexed, too. Should I do yours, Bruno?

Thank you,

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org