Re: [school-discuss] phase 1 eval ---> open universe

mike eschman wrote:
hello,

make fails :

cfglex, undeclared strcpy ???

looks easy to fix, but how many teachers are going to poke their noses in your c code ?

That's not a problem. If we decide to include it in the SEUL/edu ISO, we'll have a packaged, running version. Since you didn't install it, you didn't do a Phase 2 eval (as you did for the other apps you've mentioned), but from the website do you think it's worth pursuing (a Phase 1 eval thumbs up)?

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain