[school-discuss] see ya later

I'm going off the mailing list.  I will be going to Nepal for five months.  I won't be able to
check my email while there, and i don't want my mail box to explode while i'm gone.

I will be teaching English and helping with Ganeshas Project.  If you haven't heard of Ganeshas
Project it's a project to bring linux and computers to people in remote areas of Nepal.
http://www.ganeshas-project.org/

The kids in ESL class at lincoln elm like their linux box.  I showed them blender3d, and how to
make the monkey face happy and sad, they thought this was very cool.
I talked to the administration about using linux in the other classes (they are using macs
rightnow), i guess you can't teach something without the school district approval first.  ESL is
different, anything you can do to get them to speak english is allowed.

take care school-forgers,
-brett