Re: [school-discuss] Help!

Specifically, we're a k-12 public school in New Mexico.

Our current (VB/Access/Crystal Reports mess) student management program does
attendance, report cards, and a whole host of other things mostly involving
SPED and demographic tracking.  Most importantly, we are required to use the
data gathered by the student management software to report to the State
Department of Education mutiple times a year in order to recieve funding.

I'm the tech, so I'm frightfully unqualified to judge exacytly what we need in
functionality on either end.  All I can do is take these links (so QUICKLY
provided!  Thanks everyone!) to the relavant people and hope that we manage
to dodge this bullet.  We had just finished convincing the powers that be
that open source (and whevnever possible, open license) was the right way to
go in the future.

Wish me luck!