[school-discuss] [IIEP] Query about FLOSS deployment in Asia

I'm looking out for links of innovative uses of FLOSS (Free/Libre and Open
Source Software) in Asia. This is in connection with my ongoing writing
work focussing on the deployment of FLOSS in this continent.

Would be grateful if you could kindly offer URLs or email addresses of
projects and individuals that are doing interesting work, particularly
those which haven't been adequately noticed yet. FN

PS: For some of my earlier work on this area, kindly visit the
fn-floss.notlong.com site below...
Frederick Noronha (FN)                    Nr Convent Saligao 403511 GoaIndia
Freelance Journalist                      P: 832-2409490 M: 9822122436
http://fn.swiki.net                       http://fn-floss.notlong.com
http://goabooks.swiki.net * Reviews of books on Goa... and more