[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] Any Quality Learning Object Repository engines for courseware?

google on ilias, check out greenstone

Zaid Ali Alsagoff wrote:

Dear All,

Thanks for all the great suggestions and discussion. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a great or quality open source learning object (LO) repository engine to manage courseware content, which includes a search feature (for reusability). Actually, I am looking for a LO repository engine to manage  our University's courseware content from a developer's point of view, which can enable them to easily find, reuse, assemble new courseware content (where possible). Any suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated :)

Warm Regards & Sincerely,

Zaid Ali Alsagoff
Head of R&D Department
Technology Division