Re: [school-discuss] Wiimote Interactive Whiteboard: IR Penlight

And here's the keychain model that Jimmy referenced on his web site:

http://www.photonlight.com/IR-Infrared-LED-Lights-Specialty-LED-Lights-p/ir-infrared-led-flashlight.htm

Daniel

Daniel Howard wrote:
Here's one on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000G20IP4?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=dealtime-tools-20&linkCode=asn

Problems are 1) blink switch is on the end, not along the tube like Jimmy's homemade one, and 2) it doesn't give the current rating of the IR LED (Jimmy recommends at least 100 mA).

Guess I'll build one...

Daniel