Re: [school-discuss] Apologies for my ignorance but....

I've added the software resources we mentioned during our open textbook discussion.  You can see a composite list from https://wiki.schoolforge.net if you click on the Open Text Software Tools link.  If I forgot any or you have additional suggestions, please let me know.  If you have a project or software application you're working on that is not yet in our Schoolforge software list ( https://schoolforge.net/education-software ), please feel free to add information about it.  If you add the tag "open text tool", it will automatically be added to the list of Open Text Software Tools list.

Sincerely,
Laura