Re: [school-discuss] FOSS Digital Literracy Camapaign in Cameroon,Africa

Hello Marc,

To introduce Linux to neophyte you may find using/producing video
tutorials on specific topic may be more practical for you and your
users.
There are several software to produce videocast of your screen as
recordMyDesktop.
We are doing that at Geneva for our Linux users:
http://www.youtube.com/user/CoursOuvertsOnLine

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://www.drgeo.eu