Re: [school-discuss] LinuxWorldExpo opportunity

GREAT!!!

I was trying to get booth space for OSEF and Schoolforge, and wound up
with it being booked up already.  I don't mind handing all of the affairs
for the booth at all this year.

I will already be on site for my presentation at LinuxWorld (session C52,
GNU, Linux, and the desktop, in K-12 education), and if we are going to
have booth space available, I should be able to at least have one or two
other people from OSEF onsite.

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder