[school-discuss] Re: [school-core] LinuxWorldExpo opportunity

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Doug Loss wrote:

> I was talking to Bill Ries-Knight last night.  He's been off-line
> for a few weeks due to problems with his ISP(s).  He asked me to let
> everyone know that he's reserved a booth (Booth #22) in the .org
> pavilion at LinuxWorldExpo in San Francisco, Aug. 13-15.  He's
> interested in sharing the booth with anyone from any of our member
> organizations who would like to have a presence there.  I encourage
> you to contact Bill at steelhoof@yahoo.com and let him know if you
> plan to attend.
>
> --
> How valuable is my contribution?
> Share your feedback at Affero:
> http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss
>
> Doug Loss                 All I want is a warm bed
> Data Network Coordinator  and a kind word and
> Bloomsburg University     unlimited power.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Ashleigh Brilliant

Thanks Doug for the plug.

I am busy at the task of ressurecting my connections and gettin
LinuxHelpers back up.

I can be replied to on this list, and i will be able to follow it closer
from here now that I have a ne cable connection that is stable.  I was
relegated earlier to only an AOL account that was hard to negotiate.

I have the booth and am willing to share it with a reasonable number of
folks, we can work out the details.  I know Harry wants a Presence for
OSEF, and that is not an issue.  Lets see if we can figure out a way to
share a single booth with several folks without looking ral cramped.  We
are sandwiched betrween two booths and only have an 8 foot front to work
with.

I am looking forward to hearing more about this from you all, but please
copy
me at Steelhoof@yahoo.com.  I am looking there more closely than here at
brk@seul.org.

Bill Ries-Knight