[school-discuss] LinuxPlanet - Reports - Students Score Big Opportunities For Learning Using Linux - The Penguin at St. Mary's

Here's a nice report from Linux Journal about St. Mary's School in Florida:

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/4306/1/

John Baillie and Tony Awtrey are (I think) both subscribers to one or
another of these mailing lists; could you give us your comments on this
article, guys?

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: