Re: [school-discuss] K12OSN

You know... We really should have a page on each of our sites that
points out what each of the lists are for and how to get to them.

We have an image map that does that for many of the schoolforge sites
but I wonder how many lists there are out there.

OSN is for advocacy. K12OSN is technical support for schools using
Linux. I still can't keep the schoolforge lists straight. I know there
are a couple and then there is SEUL.

Perhaps a Listserv FAQ?

;-) Paul

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 05:31, Doug Loss wrote:
> I don't think this has been mentioned here before (Paul, are you
> just being inappropriately modest? :-) ), but there's a good mailing
> list for technical support for K12OS (K12 Linux and K12LTSP):

> Take a look through the email archives to see if it's something you
> need, and if it is, join and support it!
>
> --
> How valuable is my contribution?
> Share your feedback at Affero:
> http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss
>
> Doug Loss                 All I want is a warm bed
> Data Network Coordinator  and a kind word and
> Bloomsburg University     unlimited power.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Ashleigh Brilliant

Paul Nelson................... pnelson@riverdale.k12.or.us
Riverdale School, 11733 SW Breyman Ave, Portland, OR 97219
school (503)636-4511.....................fax (503)635-6342
Riverdale Web Page......... http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us