Re: [school-discuss] K12OSN

As far as I'm aware, there are two schoolforge related lists.  They are:

schoolforge-discuss - General Discussion, including non-members (ie,
individuals)

schoolforge-core - "Coalition" specific discussion, members only, I think

Simple End User Linux has several, seul-edu being the most widely used, I
believe.

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Project Manager / Primary Developer, General Education Online