[school-discuss] DNSCon6

Hi,

This is an open appeal to anyone who wishes to attend or speak at DNSCon
6.

If you would like to give a talk on anything computer security related,
datanetsec@aol.com as well as visiting the DNS website.

I know it's bad timing (it co-incides with the start of the
Premiership!), the event is the weekend of the 16th August in Sunny
Blackpool. It will be a really good fun event. I'll be there, as will
quite a lot of others.

If you give a talk, you get in free. If you just want to attend, it's 15
UKP with any profit going to charity, so either way, you can't lose ;-)

TTFN

Paul
--
One OS to fool them all