[school-discuss] FOSS App similar to Kai's Power Goo

Remember the application Kai's Power Goo? It was a simple (and at the time ingenious) tool to stretch, morph and generally "silly putty" pictures. Easy to use - fun - and would leave you with some unique pictures that had little use but were a lot of fun creating.

I am doing a workshop for teachers on digital photos (management, editing etc) using primarily Picasa, but I would like to include some tool that is "fun" for editing pictures. I was hoping to find a FOSS Application that is similar to Power Goo.

Anyone have an application or two to suggest?

Thanks

Scott