Re: [school-discuss] Fwd: Recognizing K12 FLOSS Pioneers

Steve Hargadon wrote:
Would you please take a minute to add your name (if you feel you are in that group) and the names of others that you feel have really helped the cause over the years. I've added a page to my K12 Open Source wiki where you can add names: http://k12opensource.wikispaces.com/recognition.

I added my and William Fragakis' names.  Daniel

--
Daniel Howard
President and CEO