Re: [school-discuss] Contact info for Daniel Howard

Daniel Howard wrote:
Justin just asked me for my contact info, and I'm happy to offer it on the list for anyone who wants me to talk to their school folk about what we did with FLOSS here in Atlanta and why I feel it worked so well. FYI, I formed GOSEF after we did all that at Brandon, not the other way around. I really knew very little about Linux and Open Source Software when William and I started. It just looked like the best solution to our problems.

Thanks Daniel. Your ability to effectively present and discuss FLOSS to IT and non-IT types within various levels of school administration is clear given the continued success in Atlanta. I hope people take you up on this!