Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: How could we be part of this]

Thanks, Tom. I have a short memory for who sent what sometimes. I really liked
the Grameen piece and even started out working overseas in Bangladesh, so was
familiar with the original project, but not with the computer idea. I had a
long look at the Web sites you told us about. Incredible to find such
positive, people-sized help. I worry about this corporate sponsorship thing.
Just what are the companies offered in return for the  donation?

At any rate, I it does seem like we could find a way of at least connecting
villages to each other. Thanks for starting this thread.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/~home About Membership