Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: How could we be part of this]

From tom poe, Tue May 28, at 11:52:
 .Hi:  There's a model to consider at:
 .http://www.worldccr.org/kiosks.htm
 .If you want to discuss this model, let me know.

I'm sorry to say that i found the project rather poorly documented.
In particular, It is not explained to which country those efforts
will be directed.
Can you provide a bit more of information, please?

Kirimi Kaberia request is unclear to me, too; excuse my ignorance,
i do not know ATCnet. A project to be developed in a 'rural district
in East Africa' appears too hazy.
Anybody can shed light on this?

thank you

--