Re: [school-discuss] SourceForge Foundry for Educational Software

I, for one, do think so, Matt. But I see what you're saying. We actually
began schoolforge thinking it would be a foundry for educational apps
and educational content, but that hasn't happened. Perhaps sourceforge
would join schoolforge <grin> (As Les says).

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/~home About Membership