RE: [school-discuss] SourceForge Foundry for Educational Software

I think it can be seen both ways. In my view, SchoolForge is meant to simply
tie development efforts together. Most of the groups in SchoolForge don't
have the resources to be a project hosting service for everyone. An
educational foundry at sourceforge would be just another branch of
schoolforge, not conflicting or reproducing it.

Just my thought at least.
jason

Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School
Webmaster / TSA / PTV / NHS
Department Assistant - Vocational Education