[school-discuss] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Software Freedom Day - July 4th

Paul,

I wish you, Eric and everybody else involved all the best
in your 2nd Freedom day.

I'd love to come out there to Portland for that event, but
I'll be in Bristol, England on the 4th, giving a tutorial
on LTSP for the UKUUG Linux conference.

I think that England is 8 or 9 hours ahead of you guys on
the west coast.  Maybe the timing will work out, and I can
be online with you guys for part of the event.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Jim McQuillan
jam@Ltsp.org

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, Paul Nelson wrote:

> Hello Folks,
>
> We're inviting you to a party. Come join us and celebrate Free
Software!

> http://k12ltsp.org/software_freedom.html
>
> If you're not in Portland then you'll find information on the page
above for
> hosting your own party. Help LUGs and schools connect in your
area!

> Schools here in Portland have enjoyed great support from our local
Linux
> user group PLUG. We wanted to get together with them and say
thanks. We're
> also hosting the event as an open house for other schools
interested in

http://devcon.sprintpcs.com/adp/index.cfm