[school-discuss] Lulu Tech Circus

I just came across this report of RedHat founder Bob Young's current
efforts:

http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=CppW7qaicuKeTvevdsc1fwevd

I noticed that the "Lulu Tech Circus" will have education as one of
its five subtopics.  I think we should get in contact with them and
see if Schoolforge can work on that aspect with them.  I know there
are some folks currently working at RedHat on this list; could you
find some contact info for us?