Re: [school-discuss] POS billing package? Fundraising/Donor tracking package?

Doug,

Thanks for your fine leads.

I searched freshmeat for "invoices" and "billing" and "point of sales." So
far I have not found anything thin and simple that basically allows me to
edit a template on the clientside, locally. I might just go to the local
Staples or OfficeStore and scan in some generic invoices, convert them to
my needs, and try to set up printing into those forms from my client.

I still have to finish going through the links you pasted regarding the
equivalent to "RazorsEdge".

Expect an update.

best,
  Karl