From: Dave Prentice
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
Sent: 6/5/03 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] Knoppix vs. Freeduc vs. ???

<snip>
    Yes, I know that you can set up a thin client network if you have
the resources and expertise, but I have neither. I tried and tried
with K12LTSP but never could make it work, and haven't been able to
find anybody to give me local support. All I want is some distro that
will be useful to students and will still run as a standalone on old,
limited hardware. Is there no hope for me?
</end rant>
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com