Re: [school-discuss] Knoppix for Kids Beta

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 11:35:06AM +0800, Stephen Liu wrote:
> I could not download the ISO image.  When I click either link it popup a
> website of strange symbols only?
>
> Kindly advise how to proceed.

Stephen: the immediate answer is that you should hold down the shift
button when you click on the link. That instructs your browser that it's
supposed to download the file rather than display it.

You may alternatively want to use a program like wget that is designed
to download large files (just run wget followed by the url you want to
fetch). Mozilla/Netscape/IE aren't so good at it sometimes.

Hope that helps,
--Roger