Re: [school-discuss] Knoppix for Kids Beta

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your response.

I still have no luck.  I tried by holding down "shift" key / 'CRTL" key
before clicking.  The browser (mozilla / konqueror) still opened the ISO
image.

I will try wget later but I am not familiar with it.  Is it the syntax;

# wget http://campus.azintl.edu/~micros/knoppix.release.iso

B.Regards
Stephen